It has been scientifically proven that Traveling, particularly to foreign countries, is beneficial to our mental and physical health. Planning a trip, however, doesn’t only include where to go and what to do when you get there. It is just as essential – if not more so – to be prepared for worst-case scenarios. Whether traveling solo or as a group, for work or pleasure, for a day or a year, Hanleigh has the ability to provide your clients the important Travel Insurance they need to have a safe, successful trip.
- Medical Expense
- Emergency Medical
- Repatriation or Remains
- Lost Baggage
- Cosmetic Disfigurement
- War Risks
- Coverage is 24hrs Worldwide
- Medical Expenses up to $100,000 per individual
- Benefits provide 100% coverage of all expenses associated with Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains
- Provides 24-hour access to:
- Medical Assistance – referrals to medical professionals & facilities
- Personal Assistance – referrals to lawyers & translators, embassy information, emergency cash advance, etc.
- Travel Assistance – emergency travel arrangements, vehicle return, return of traveling dependents or companions
- Security Assistance – crisis hotline, on-ground security, access to secure, web-based system for tracking global threats
- Coverage goes into effect the day of departure and extends up to the day you return or 1 year, whichever the lesser.